- 20-Jun-2014 to 31-Jul-2015 (CST)
- St. Louis, MO, USA
- Full Time
This position offers full benefits, including a 401k with company match, a great working environment, profit sharing potential and the opportunity to work for a successful and growing company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensure proper security posture for firewalls, routers, and all remote access points
- Perform network scans of external and internal networks including wireless networks, and ensure best-practices and/or PCI requirements.
- Monitor logs and reports of network and host activities, and develop remediation plans where appropriate.
- Write, maintain, and disseminate Information Security Guide policy, and other PCI related policies.
- Assist system and network administrators in establishing proper security levels for servers, devices, and appliances.
- Provide 2nd level help desk support for network and security related issues.
- Assist IT management in filing quarterly and annual reports for PCI Compliance
- Associates Degree in Computer related field, or relevant work experience with understanding of computer hardware, software, and networking. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years experience managing firewalls, router, switches, DNS, and Active Directory.
- Experience securing Linux, UNIX, and Windows operating systems.
- Previous experience with PCI compliance a plus.
- Certifications in Cisco, Microsoft, Linux, and CISSP a plus
- Excellent inter-personal, follow-up, and organization skills are a must
- Must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with catalog, retail, eCommerce, or distribution environment is a plus
Soft Surroundings https://softsurroundings.applicantpro.com
- Auto-fill Application Using LinkedIn
Sign Up For Job Alerts!