- 02-Oct-2015 to 05-Nov-2015 (CST)
- St. Louis, MO, USA
- Full Time
Full Benefits, 401(K) with company match, Profit Sharing, Generous Employee Discount
This position offers full benefits, including a 401k with company match, a great working environment, profit sharing potential and the opportunity to work for a successful and growing company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assess tools, processes and procedures to ensure PCI compliance and best practices throughout organization.
- Ensure reports, scanning, and filings are performed on an appropriate basis (daily, weekly, quarterly, annually).
- Ensure proper security posture for firewalls, routers, and all remote access points
- Perform network scans of external and internal networks including wireless networks, and ensure best-practices and/or PCI requirements.
- Monitor logs and reports of network and host activities, and develop remediation plans where appropriate.
- Write, maintain, and disseminate Information Security Guide policy, and other PCI related policies.
- Assist system and network administrators in establishing proper security levels for servers, devices, and appliances.
- Provide 2nd level help desk support for network and security related issues.
- Assist IT management in filing quarterly and annual reports for PCI Compliance
- Associates Degree in Computer related field, or relevant work experience with understanding of computer hardware, software, and networking. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years experience with network scannin (internal and external) and/or working with scanning vendors
- 1-3 years experience managing firewalls, router, switches, DNS, and Active Directory.
- Experience securing Linux, UNIX, and Windows operating systems.
- Previous experience with PCI compliance a plus.
- Certifications in Cisco, Microsoft, Linux, and CISSP a plus
- Excellent inter-personal, follow-up, and organization skills are a must
- Must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication
- Self starter - ability to take a project and "run with it." Doesn't require much direction or supervision.
- Experience with catalog, retail, eCommerce, or distribution environment is a plus
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!