- 04-Jun-2013 to 11-Aug-2013 (CST)
- Southlake Town Square
- Southlake, TX, USA
- Part Time
• Provide expert skin care and cosmetic advice to customers while offering a very high level of customer service.
• Promote product sales by providing customer consultation and performing makeovers, as well as through suggestive and cross selling.
• Assist with other retail responsibilities such as daily operations and support functions.
• Assist in skin care and product training for retail staff.
• Contribute to achievement of the beauty product inventory and tester program.
• Ensure the beauty department's visual presentation follows company guidelines.
• High School Degree or equivalent
• 1+ year of retail experience
• Strong computer skills
• Team player with initiative
• Excellent customer service, sales and communication skills
• Time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Proven ability to increase sales and store profitability
• An understanding of our customer, primarily women 35 and over
• Full benefits (average more than 30 hours/week)
• 401(K) with company match (average more than 30 hours/week)
• Competitive Pay
• Employee Discount
• Great working environment
• Opportunity to work with a successful and growing company
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!