- 14-Jan-2013 to 02-Mar-2013 (CST)
- The Shops at La Cantera
- San Antonio, TX, USA
- Full Time
• Responsible for the opening and closing of the store as well as efficient and accurate cash register operations.
• Assist the Store Manager with all retail functions including operations, POS system, staffing, and reporting.
• Encourage the performance of staff with sales goals.
• Ensure that policies and procedures are followed accurately.
• Assist in training of retail staff and the implementation of store set and presentation.
• Ensure customer receive the best possible service including assistance as needed and suggestive selling.
• Contribute to the achievement of the store sales plan.
• Associate degree or equivalent
• 1+ year of retail experience
• Strong computer skills
• Team player with initiative
• Excellent customer service, sales and communication skills
• Time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Proven ability to increase sales and store profitability
• An understanding of our customer, primarily women 35 and over
• Full benefits (average more than 25 hours/week)
• 401(K) with company match (average more than 25 hours/week)
• Competitive Pay
• Employee Discount
• Great working environment
• Opportunity to work with a successful and growing company
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!