- 22-Feb-2017 to 23-Apr-2017 (CST)
- Accounts Receivable
- Creve Coeur, MO, USA
- Full Time
Full Benefits, 401(K) with company match, Profit Sharing, Generous Employee Discount
Soft Surroundings is searching for an Accounts Receivable Representative for our St. Louis headquarters. We provide full benefits, including 401(K) with company match, competitive pay, generous employee discount, profit sharing potential and an opportunity to work with a successful and growing company.
- Assure credit card refunds, check refunds and gift certificate refunds are processed accurately/timely to internal standard.
- Accurately process of gift recipient returns
- Randomly audit refund function for accuracy, timeliness and consistency.
- Assure that all orders are paid in full when auditing the daily EOD reconciliation
- Identify all variances and resolve according to the internal standard
- Process all charge backs accurately and timely logging them into the system, cancelling any open items on orders, and recording into the month end worksheet
- Perform monthly reconciliation of the charge back file, charge back worksheet and the credit card cash books
- Aggressively attempt to reverse all charge backs even after credit card deadlines may have expired
- Properly manage all returned checks to ensure minimal loss
- Complete month end reports accurately and timely
- Accurate processing of daily check deposits
- High school degree
- Understanding of computers and computer software.
- Requires problem solving and formulation skills, math and reading abilities, proofreading reasoning and analysis
- Previous accounts receivable experience
- Knowledge of OPCS a plus and proficient in 10 key
- Detail oriented and able to work at a fast pace