- 09-Mar-2017 to 08-May-2017 (CST)
- Creve Coeur, MO, USA
- Full Time
We provide full benefits including 401(K) with company match, competitive pay, generous employee discount, profit sharing potential and an opportunity to work with a successful and growing company.
This is an exciting time at Soft Surroundings! We currently have 45 retail stores, and have plans for additional growth. We are looking for an experienced PICK Programmer/Analyst within our IT department at our Creve Coeur Headquarters. We provide full benefits including 401(K) with company match, competitive pay, generous employee discount, profit sharing potential and an opportunity to work with a successful and growing company.
• Participate within a team to develop new systems and maintain and enhance existing systems
• Work with departmental experts to analyze, design and develop business systems
• Assist department users with existing applications and provide support as needed
• Develop infrastructure to enhance the development/deployment processes
• Design and implement data models for business systems
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
• 1 + years of Software Development experience. PICK experience is a plus.
• 1 + years experience with database design and software development
• Highly motivated and able to work both independently and within a team structure
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work well with department employees throughout the software development life cycle
• Ability to work well and communicate with company employees
• Being an effective contributor to the department and company is essential
• PICK/Universe Experience
• Experience in the Catalog Management Industry
• Experience in the Retail Industry