- 11-Mar-2017 to 10-Apr-2017 (CST)
- Distribution Center - Mexico
- Mexico, MO, USA
- Full Time
Health Insurance, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
To accurately and promptly process, locate and transfer merchandise arriving at the facility and shipping to the store. Report any irregularities or discrepancies to the DC Supervisor.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: (Special skills, knowledge, ability, education, etc.)
• Receive shipments
• Locate inventory
• Prep products for shipment
• Ship transfers
• Load & Unload product
• Placing products in appropriate store locations
• Various assignments that may arise throughout the distribution center; multi task
• Ability to work varied hours and days, including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Perform Cycle Counts
• Maintain a safe environment for team member and customers.
• Be receptive to feedback and coaching.
• Understand and uphold company vision and mission statement.
• Ability to attend work for all scheduled shifts.
• Full benefits
• 401(K) with company match
• Competitive Pay
• Employee Discount
• Great working environment
• Opportunity to work with a successful and growing company