- 14-Mar-2017 to 13-May-2017 (CST)
- Product Development
- Creve Coeur, MO, USA
- Part Time
Soft Surroundings, headquartered in St. Louis, is searching for a part-time, temporary Product Development and Design Intern, who will be able to work 9am- 4pm days, beginning immediately. This position reports to the Product Development & Design Supervisor.
- Opening and distribution of daily packages
- Daily filing of style folders.
- Filing of pantone color chips
- Punching and weighting development and bulk fabrications.
- Cutting of seasonal bulk fabrication for the DC
- Coordinating international shipping codes for outgoing packages.
- Logging in seasonal factory and shopping samples RE: photo, swatch, INV, and style details
- Current Apparel Management/Design/Textile student or recent graduate.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge or experience with Excel, Outlook, Adobe Illustrator is desired