- 15-Mar-2017 to 14-May-2017 (CST)
- St. Louis, MO, USA
- Full Time
full benefits including 401(K) with company match, competitive pay, generous employee discount, profit sharing potential and an opportunity to work with a successful and growing company.
Soft Surroundings is hiring a talented Telecom Admin specializing in Avaya phone systems. As a member of the Operations team, you will be joining a high-powered collaborative team responsible for delivery of infrastructure and support across all business channels. This position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the phone systems multiple sites coast to coast. We provide full benefits including 401(K) with company match, competitive pay, generous employee discount, profit sharing potential and an opportunity to work with a successful and growing company.
- Administer Avaya Aura R7 phone systems at corporate, distribution centers, and over 45 retail stores.
- First point-of-contact for all telecommunication systems and issues.
- Manage Call flows for call center and retail store locations.
- Coordinate with retail install team, the acquisition, configuration, and installation of phone systems for new retail store locations.
- Manage relationship and accounts with telecommunication vendors including services and billing.
- Provide 2nd level support for call center and phone system issues.
- Document phone system installs, upgrades and call flows.
- Perform problem analysis and resolution tasks as part of an on-call support rotation.
- Participate in disaster recovery strategy, design, implementation and exercises.
- Associates Degree in Computer related field, or relevant work experience with understanding of computer hardware, software, and networking. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 3+ years of previous IT experience required, 2-5 years experience administering Avaya phone systems.
- Experience in catalog, retail, direct marketing, or distribution environment preferred.
- Highly motivated and able to work both independently and within a team structure
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Customer Service oriented with attention to detail.
- Experience with VMWare and/or other virtualization technologies.
- Experience with VoIP, SIP trunking, and MPLS networking a plus.
- Prefer experience with multiple sites.
- Ability to work well with departments throughout the company, especially the call center and retail operations.