- 06-Apr-2017 to 05-Jun-2017 (CST)
- Bellevue Square
- Bellevue, WA, USA
- Full Time
Full Benefits, 401(K) with company match, Profit Sharing, Generous Employee Discount
Soft Surroundings is different from the experience customers typically have with other catalogs and retail stores. Rather than simply selling merchandise, Soft Surroundings celebrates a lifestyle of self-preservation and well-being. We encourage women to take the time to relax and restore their spirits so that they are better able to handle their daily challenges. Soft Surroundings helps them achieve this goal by offering soft, comfortable clothing, sleep-inducing bedding and the latest developments in skin care.
As an organization, we pride ourselves on delighting our customers with excellent value, terrific merchandise, and exceptional customer service. We do that by hiring the best, most qualified people to fill the jobs we have available. When we have that, we have it all!
Soft Surroundings is searching for an experienced Retail Store Manager for our store at Bellevue Square, in Bellevue, WA. We provide full benefits including 401(K) with company match, competitive pay, generous employee discount, profit sharing potential and an opportunity to work with a successful and growing company.
- Manage all aspects of a Women's specialty apparel/home retail store including sales and operations, with a strong emphasis on customer service
- Coordinate the overall supervision, recruiting, hiring and training of retail staff to ensure sales goals are met and that there is a consistent, quality store experience for customers
- Maximize inventory, cash control and loss prevention techniques
- Requires occasional travel
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Four (4) + years retail store management experience including responsibility for annual sales volume of $3.0+ million
- Solid experience providing a high level of customer service
- Proven ability to increase sales and store profitability
- Must be a team player and understand our customer, women 35 and over
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of computers and computer software
- Proven analytical thinker with ideas and plans for execution
- Strong problem-solving and formulation skills, math, calculation, reasoning, and analyzing
- Store Managers must have a valid Driver's License